Drontal for Cats Review
Drontal for Cats : The Best Dewormer for Cats
Drontal for cats are said to be the best cat dewormer. When I first read its reviews and descriptions, I thought that it was just hype or anything that just aim to catch the attention of cat owners. But, when I tried it to treat my cats that are infected by parasites, the results are great and it is better than any other medicine that is also best to treat worms. If you are looking for medicine that would treat tapeworms in cats, Drontal is a good choice and won’t waste your money. So, what is Drontal?
Drontal is a known dewormer. It is a deworming medicine that is suitable for dogs and cats. Both Drontal for dogs and cats are in the form of tablets. They are manufactured by a well-known company and approved by FDA as an OTC medicine for cats. Drontal’s formula includes different drugs and some of them are pyrantel pamoate and praziquantel which reduce various types of parasites including tapeworms, roundworms, and hookworms. Each dosage of Drontal tablets contains 18.2 milligrams of praziquantel which is known to eliminate tapeworms in cats.
When Can You Use Drontal?
My cat does not show any sign that she is infected by such worms, but when I drove her to our vet, I was shocked when I saw the results. Even though Drontal for cats can be effective, seeking for an advice from your vet is necessary. Let you cat undergo fecal examination. This examination will give you ideas about the overall health condition of your cat and which parasites infected them. The results of the examination will help you determine when to use Drontal tablets for cats.
Drontal can be used only if your cat is weighing above 0.68 kilogram. If your cat is still nursing, Drontal can be taken by your kitten’s mother. Sick cats can’t take Drontal because it may cause some health problems. If you don’t know when to use Drontal plus for cats, seek for an expert. He or she may help you understand on how to use the item properly.
Effective and Safe Worming Treatment Using Drontal for Cats
Treating cats can be crucial sometimes because you have to consider different things. But, whether it your first time to use Drontal for cats or you have already tried it before but you have failed to do it successfully, then here are some of the things that you should know:
- Drontal or frontline plus for cats are different from Drontal for your dogs. Both are effective, but they contain various ingredients. So, if you are shopping for Drontal, you have to figure out first if it is for a cat or a dog.
- Drontal includes a powerful agent called praziquantel. This agent works effectively and can destroy your cat’s intestinal parasites.
- Drontal does not contain any harmful chemicals that may be contained by some dewormes. It only contains safe ingredients which are known to provide results rather than any side effects.
- For best effects, read the directions carefully and use the product regularly. If you are afraid to try it to your cat, find someone that can assist you. He or she may help you treat your cat quickly.
Side Effects of Drontal for Cats
Drontal for cats is a FDA approved item that was designed to eliminate the intestinal parasites such as hookworms, tapeworms, and roundworms. It contains 2 active ingredients which are best known to get rid of different types of worms in cats. Drontal are in the form of tablets and injection. But, although it is effective, some cat owners observed few side effects. That is the reason why it is important to know the dos and don’ts of the product before you should make use of it. Some of the known side effects are the following:
- Allergies- if your cat is not used to Drontal tablets, he or she may start to scratch excessively and his or her face may swell. Some symptoms of its allergic reaction may include diarrhea and vomiting.
- Digestive Effects- Drontal can cause cats to vomit even though your cat is not allergic to the drug. Loss of appetite as well as excessive drooling is also observed.
- Lethargy- both tablet and injection form of Drontal is best known to make cats disoriented and lethargic. You will notice that your cat will sleep a lot as if he or she was drunk.
- Swelling- your cat may experience swelling if you will not going to be careful when injecting Drontal. So, you need to be cautious to avoid this.
Where is the Best Place to Buy Drontal?
You can buy Drontal for cats in two ways only and that is through online or local stores. You may seek this medicine in the nearest pet shop in your local area. You may also ask your vet if he or she has a stock of this medicine. If you can’t find any local store that offers Drontal, the best solution you could choose is buying online. Many online stores offer this medicine. But, make sure that your chosen store is reliable and would offer you quality items for you to get great results.
When looking for an online store that sells Drontal, don’t just pick the one that caught your attention. Make comparison if possible and determine their differences. Once you have chosen a store, this is now the time for you to purchase the right Drontal item for your cat. Take note that Drontal products are also known as the best dog dewormer. If you don’t want to pay for the wrong item, seek for the item that is applicable to your cat’s health condition.
Although profender for cats are recommended by most vets around, it is always essential to consult your doctor before you use the item for your cats. It is because there are instances that some cats may just feel worse because of a particular ingredient included. So, if you are considering Drontal for cats, determine first if it is applicable to your cat.
Team Cats Need Drontal